- iLoft study rooms are for current Lorain County Community College students, faculty, and staff only.
- Reservations are limited to 2 hours, in order to maximize access for all students. Each student can only hold one reservation per day in the iLoft.
- Reservations must be submitted at least 12 hours in advance. Same day reservations are not accepted.
- Reservations can be made up to 2 weeks in advance.
- If the room is not reserved, it may be used on a first-come, first-serve basis. Common courtesy is expected.
You must confirm your reservation by clicking on the link sent to your email. If you do not click the confirmation link within 1 hour, your room will NOT be reserved.
Please, let us know what you think about the iLoft room reservation system.